- Safe banking system and free movement of capital
- International financial and business center
- Stable legal and tax environment
Cyprus is a focal point for the business world as it presents a range of insurance, legal and tax incentives. A member of the European Union since 2004, with a secure banking system friendly to capital transfers, Cyprus is a very attractive destination for foreign investments.
The constantly evolving infrastructure system, highly educated professional staff and the absence of bureaucratic obstacles in the process of establishing a company in Cyprus make it ideal for any business activity.
All the above, combined with the country's global profile as well as the additional incentives for any foreign enterprise to proceed in establishing a company in Cyprus, have set a climate of positive and continuous development further allowing flexibility in business management alongside low cost accounting supervision.
Personalized Tax Planning
In order to succeed and secure your business venture, an appropriate plan and best practices should be implemented. The full tax planning we offer, thanks to our extended experience and engagement with the tax system of Cyprus, allows us to propose unique solutions fully covering YOUR case. By providing rich training, deep knowledge and confidentiality, we shall cover all your business needs in both Greece and Cyprus.
Establishing a Company in Cyprus
A company registration in Cyprus is an exceptionally simplified process and is completed within 8 business days. At the same time, the legislation of Cyprus allows the relocation of headquarters from third countries, giving businesses the right to become tax residents by acquiring significant competitive advantages.
Ready-Made Companies (RMC) in Cyprus
Do you know you can acquire a legitimate company in Cyprus, duly registered with the European VIES system and all the necessary certificates? Within 10 [business] days, we undertake the processing of all steps and the transfer itself of a company's share/-s so that the company can carry out any commercial activity.
A foreign Branch with Headquarters in Cyprus
What specific business strategy allows you to enjoy the favorable tax regulations of Cyprus without interrupting your activity in a third country at all? Establishing a foreign branch in a third country and transferring the head office to Cyprus will provide your company with a significant competitive advantage over other domestic companies.
- Opening and unblocking/release of a corporate bank account in Cyprus
- Check of available cash in order to avoid tax penalties
- Requests for VAT refunds with efficiency and accounting accuracy
- Return of funds to Greece from dividends of a Cypriot company
- Registration as a tax resident in Cyprus
- Termination of operation and final closure of a company in Cyprus
- Mediation in granting loans to Cypriot companies
- Issuing and submission of a complete business plan for Cypriot companies
- Filing of reports on leasing and rental of a professional vehicle
- Creating a website in English and Greek in order to enhance tax security
- Exemption from national social insurance contributions of the third country for tax residents in Cyprus
Contact an Epidosis representative immediately and get personalized tax planning and accounting advice for your business.