- Lowest tax rate country in Europe
- Continuous economic growth and a business-friendly environment
- Strategic position in the heart of Europe
Poland, with its skilled workforce and low production costs, is a dynamic market among EU member states. Moreover, the aforesaid may be verified by the ever-growing number of successful enterprises in this country. It is worth noting Poland is the third fastest growing economy in Europe, while its excellent geostrategic location in Central Europe makes it attractive to international investors.
Establishing a company in Poland is a safe and fairly simplified process providing enough tax, legal and insurance incentives and it can be completed within a short period of time. Foreign investors can gain additional benefits by choosing among different types of business structures best matching their needs and requirements.
At the same time, the large number of double taxation treaties signed with countries around the world, additional incentives in encouraging foreign investment and the lack of time-consuming bureaucratic procedures have turned the establishment of a company in Poland into a profitable and innovative business move with ever-increasing financial and tax incentives.
Personalized Tax Planning
How can your business benefit from the favorable investment climate in Poland and take advantage of all available tax incentives and financial benefits?
We offer extensive and detailed needs analysis, implementation of an appropriate strategy, complete accounting coverage and multiannual experience with the Polish taxation system. The aforesaid personalized tax planning plan we offer shall protect you from any legal, accounting and tax issues while our comprehensive services will cover your entire business activity in Poland.
Establishing a Company in Poland
Registration of a company in Poland starts with the selection of the most appropriate legal form and signing the By-Laws of establishing a company. Upon completion of the procedure (usually 7-14 days), your business, as a fully established legal entity in the country, can perform any commercial activity.
Ready Made Companies (RMC) in Poland
RMCs are directly available and legitimate companies having a Polish VAT number fully integrated into the European VAT system – the VIES. These companies possess full insurance and tax compatibility and are ready, if transferred, to operate in Poland in just 10 days.
A Foreign Branch with headquarters in Poland
Do you want to take advantage of the foreign-friendly business climate in Poland without interrupting your business in a third country? This particular type of companies we offer allows you to gain significant competitive advantages over other domestic companies and at the same time obtain all the tax advantages dominating in Poland.
- Opening and unblocking/release of a corporate bank account in Poland
- Check of available cash in order to avoid tax penalties
- Requests for VAT refunds with efficiency and accounting accuracy
- Return of funds to Greece from dividends of a Polish company
- Registration as a tax resident in Poland
- Termination of operation and final closure of a company in Poland
- Mediation in granting loans to Polish companies
- Issuing and submission of a complete business plan for Polish companies
- Filing of reports on leasing and rental of a professional vehicle
- Creating a website in Polish in order to enhance tax security
- Exemption from national social insurance contributions for tax residents in Poland
Contact an Epidosis representative immediately and get personalized tax planning and accounting advice for your business.